The following insurance information is provided by the National Federation of High Schools. The below information is subject to change, contact Dissinger Reed for actual coverage. The cost of this insurance is paid for by the annual registration fees paid to the State of Maryland.
FOR ALL CLAIMS, CERTIFICATE of INSURANCE and DETAILED COVERAGE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please do not contact members of the Board of Directors.
8700 Indian Creek Parkway, Suite 320
Overland Park, KS 66210
Phone: 800-386-9183 or 913-491-6385
Dissinger Insurance Web Site
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
Insured persons are covered during:
1. Officiating duties during a regularly scheduled sports or activity competition.
2. Sport or activity must be recognized in that State by the member State High School Association.
3. Officiating duties including chain crews and attending officiating camps, clinics and meetings.
4. Coverage is extended to youth, recreational and college officiating, however, the sport must be recognized by the State High School Association.
5. Premises owned, leased or borrowed by the policy holder.
6. Direct travel to and from a covered activity.